Skip navigation Text Only Site Map

Business Property

Alaska USA Insurance Brokers is here to help you determine the amount of property insurance your business needs. Business property insurance covers the physical parts of your business in the event of a covered loss.

Property insurance includes coverage for buildings, business equipment, employee property, property of others, leased or rented property, records, and other items belonging to the business. Homeowners insurance may not cover your business losses if you work from home.

Business property insurance covers your losses in the event of:

  • Fire
  • Weather-related catastrophes (lightning strike, hail, wind, & flood)
  • Explosion
  • Riots
  • Vandalism

Frequent questions

Learn more from our commercial insurance infosheet.